FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please check via our Facebook page – search ‘Reaper Nights at The Tropicana’ for any changes to the event before travelling to our gigs.
Car parking for the event will be available, free of charge, on the seafront directly in front of the Tropicana – please note, if you are intending to leave your car overnight ensure it is removed by 8am the following morning, as charges will be in force and you are likely to be charged. There are also many available areas off the seafront near to the venue for you to park with no restrictions.
Children over the age of 14yrs will be admitted as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
Challenge 25 Alcohol Policy
We operate the challenge 25 system and will request ID from anyone who looks under 25.
The Reaper Bar Terms & Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Glass is not permitted in the ticketed area. No alcohol will be allowed into the event and no alcohol will be allowed to be taken from the event.
- Please refrain from bringing food to the venue.
- If you appear under the influence of drugs or alcohol upon arrival you will be refused entry.
- Those who are, or appear to be under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol.
- Strictly no fireworks, laser pens or lanterns will be allowed.
- The Reaper Bar will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- By entering the ticketed areas you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of our audience. This media may be used for promotional activity.
- All indoor areas are no-smoking including electronic cigarettes.
- Children over the age of 14 yrs will be admitted only when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Entry will only be accepted with a valid ticket or purchased on the door (if available).
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE HEARING LOSS